1976 2 Stroke GT550 Unfinished project.
Unique Number plate PDH 40R
Currently original but I bought it circa 3 yrs ago as a Bobba project and then almost immediately had a baby! (And have done very little to it since…)
Obviously it does not run but the engine turns over fine.
Beautiful re sprayed tank
Spare parts as pictures
Needs work as can be seen
Original seat cover
When I bought it I had a long chat with the previous owner who listed the following to complete;
– Change gaskets cylinder and base
– Carbs – top boots- jets will need sorting with new exhaust (80 at moment)
– Air filter
– oil pump good but needs brass nipple for cable
– clutch was okay
– points will need
– check and clean one way valve from carantoñas case
– Needs a standard voltage regulator and
– It has GS1000 77/78 front callipers
Buyer collects from South London
See photos of what people have done with these bikes!